1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Group discounts for gold medal camp

Discussion in 'Announcements - Coaches / Teams' started by chertowcamp, Jun 5, 2017.

1. chertowcamp

chertowcamp Active Member Registered

Coach

We welcome the opportunity to work with your team in State College, PA July 16 - 29 at the Penn State Ramada Inn Convention Center. If you would like me to send you a package with additional information and applications for your team, let me know your address and I will send one out to you.

Click here for additional camp details. Click here for a printable camp flier.

We welcome wrestlers of all ages and skill levels and offer significant early enrollment group discounts.

If you organize a group of 8+, each wrestler will receive a $50 discount.
    If you organize a group of 12+, each wrestler will receive a $75 discount.

To secure their spot in camp and take advantage of these substantial group discounts we simply need the applications and deposits from each wrestler sent in together. We provide camps for all ages and skill levels, so everyone in your community is eligible for these group discounts.

Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help get your team organized for camp. We can create a custom flier just for your team including their specific discount information or provide you with an online discount code.

Please let me know if you have any questions and how I can help you make plans for camp. I am available via email and at 814-466-3466.

Thank you,
    Ken Chertow Wrestling