1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Concord

Discussion in 'Wrestling Chit Chat' started by mrvinny, Dec 8, 2016.

1. mrvinny

mrvinny Well-Know Member Registered

Saw that Ben Widman is now ar Concord. Definitely strengthens them
    When did this happen?

2. x-face

x-face Newbie Registered

this year... season has started is anyone going to try an do some rankings for teams an wrestlers? sight seems very quiet

3. Froctal

Froctal Member Registered

Ranking @ wrestlingnh.com. New Hampshire wrestling sites are split in half - not optimal but how it is.

4. amack603

amack603 Well-Know Member Blog User

Intent wasn't to "split". This site went dark for over a month at the beginning of the season and based on conversations with the current owner it was thought it might be permanent. The new site was created to fill a void with intent of being more than just a forum. Feel free to continue utilizing either or both. At this point, the time investment in the new site is such that I just cant abandon it.

5. Froctal

Froctal Member Registered

Aaron, certainly wasn't criticizing you for new site! It is GREATLY appreciated and very well done so far. I have been checking it (and this site as well) daily. With you in not liking that this site had its "dark period" either. Just stating the fact that, with two sites open, it will probably lessen the discussion on both. Thus the "not optimal" comment.

amack603 likes this.
  6. mrvinny

mrvinny Well-Know Member Registered

That explains a lot- I was wondering whyt heir was no chatter at all once the season started